Without good tunes, it can be hard to find the energy to keep pushing through a workout. Any workout. As a yoga instructor who finds that music makes me feel especially powerful when working out, I’ll fine-tune class playlists with the assumption that the feeling is shared by my yoga students—and, I’m guessing, all of you.
Here is a summer workout music playlist that will get you motivated and moving in no time, whether you are heading out for a long run, or some sweaty cardio, or that energetic vinyasa practice.
- ‘This Song (Windstorm & Prins Thomas Remix)’, RAC
- ‘Falling’, Alesso
- ‘Line of Sight (feat. WYNNE & Mansionair)’, ODESZA
- ‘Divinity (ODESZA Remix)’, Porter Robinson
- ‘To My Love’, Bomba Estereo
- ‘Twist Your Arm (Roman Flügel Remix)’, Ten Fé
- ‘Heartlines (MOUNT Remix)’, Broods
- ‘You Were Right’, RÜFÜS
- ‘Indian Summer’, Jai Wolf
- ‘Back For Me’, Electric Guest
- ‘Heartburn (Felix Cartal Remix)’, Wafia
- ‘So Good (feat. Veronica)’, Anthony Kalabretta
- ‘Ships’, Rachel K. Collier
- ‘Tearing Me Up (RAC Mix)’, Bob Moses
- ‘Body’, Baauer
- ‘Losing Sleep’, Vorsa
- ‘I Need a Forest Fire’, James Blake, Bon Iver
Download the full playlist on Spotify here.
Like us on Facebook!