And for intensified results with your skin, hair, sleep and nails, using Vital Proteins Collagen (like their collagen peptides) is an amazing addition to your glowing new diet! Here’s a recipe I created to help me get my daily Vital Proteins collagen into my morning routine (and it’s Whole30 compliant, of course!):
VITAL PROTEINS COLLAGEN MATCHA LATTE
- ¼ c. Water
- 2/3 c. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp. Matcha powder
- Heat water to 175° F. If water is too hot, your matcha will taste bitter, so be careful!
- While water is heating, steam almond milk with a saucepan, milk frother, or whatever you have on hand.
- Once water is heated, place one scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides into your mug (a wide, flat-bottomed mug is best), pour water over it to dissolve, and then whisk matcha powder vigorously into the collagen water for 60 seconds.
- Very slowly pour your steamed almond milk into the collagen matcha tea, keeping the milk cup as close to the lip of the mug as possible. This pouring method increases your chances of creating a pretty white-on-green effect.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy the added benefits of collagen in your latte!
About the Author: Melissa Herbst is the creator of @melissasfoodfreedom [link to Instagram.com/melissasfoodfreedom], an Instagram page focused on life after your Whole30 and what it means to eat clean. Melissa has been an avid lover and advocate of the Whole30 since her first round in 2015 and is always creating new Whole30 recipes and tips to share with
This will make
It’s much easier to
In case you have an idea that you want to write about, it can be hard to come up
This information is
There are several people that are assigned essays by their own teachers, which might be required for affordable-papers.net a high school students.
usually found at the university’s catalog or on the school’s official site.
with personal essay examples of another person.
find originality whenever you have spent a great deal of time in the exact same setting as your audience.
certain that the man has been hired for the assignment available, not merely employed as a guinea pig.
Like us on Facebook!